Sunday, March 25, 2012

Why do we need to insure ourselves?

Why do ya have to have private insurance? hmm is his simple answer:
  1. By owning life insurance, so I had to give food for my family when I was exposed to natural risks, which the insurance company will pay a sum of money (the sum assured) to my heirs, in this case my family. The money can be used for living expenses for my family. So there should be no sense of anxiety in me because my family was safe from the financial problems that occur when there is a risk.
  2. If I had a physical disability and can not work anymore, I will also get a sum of stock life insurance company for me and my family.
Or it could be the event:
  1. When I was diagnosed with a critical illness, the insurance company will pay some money for my medical expenses. So I do not have to worry anymore with the financial problems.
  2. Admitted to hospital. So that it can inhibit revenue which I get not to mention the cost of his hospitalization. But this is not a problem because the cost could be covered by insurance companies. But as a small note that the amount of money that is replaced is not necessarily 100%, depending on the product and contract sum agreed in the insurance contract.

1 comment:

  1. The importance of having insurance protection cannot be stressed enough. You may resent having to pay a monthly premium but at least you can be sure that your family's financial security won't be compromised should unfortunate events occur.

    ReplyDelete